Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Found him!

So, now we know what happened to Mary's Little Lamb but what happened to the Sheeesh! Blog landing page? Well, Apple is closing their web hosting service down and for the life of me I can't get the blog to redirect to my new hosting site, so for now, bear with me and join me here!

Blogger is a much better way to get the cartoons out there actually, the only bad news is if you guys want to leave comments, you have to sign up. I hope you will! Why not start right now and tell me what you think about Mary having a little of her lamb!? (Sick, I know!)

4 comments:

  1. Love Mary and sorry to say I love lamb too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did she have a lamb "Sheeeshkebaab"?
    I am sure it was not too "Baaaaaaaaad"
    Great work, keep them coming!!!!
    Regards,
    Richard Blanco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheeeshkebab! That's a good one Richard, I'll have to add it to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new site!!!!!!!!!!

    Gyro Guy

    ReplyDelete